2200 Clement Street
San Francisco, CA 94121
Message: 415-666-3488 more »
4-Star Theatre was originally named La Bonita Theatre when it was first established in 1919. La Bonita was re-named the "Star Theater" in 1926. The original owner, Mrs. Fraiser, passed away in 1945, and the theater was sold. The new owners then re-named it the 4-Star Theater in February of 1946.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.