Brokaw Movie House
200 North Public Square
Angola, IN 46703
Message: 260-665-3912 more »
Opened in August 1931 as a single-screen theater that seated 600 people. In 1990, it was divided into 2 screens. In 2014, Scott and Melissa Glaze purchased the theatre and temporarily closed it for renovations.
aka Brokaw Theatres
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.