220 Main Avenue South
Rugby, ND 58368
Message: 701-776-2179 more »
Opened in 1922 as the Lyric Theatre. Otis Engen, Frank Massine, and James Christianson were owners over the years. In 1987, Doug Hamnes and Eric and Bob Nostdahl, bought it. They sold it to David Anderson in 2009.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.