216 East Broughton Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Originally opened as the Weis Theater on February 14, 1946. The theater seated 1,200 patrons for movies and live theatrical performances. It closed in 1980. It was acquired by the Savannah College of Art and Design in 1989 for use in their performing arts program and to screen student student films, videos, and computer animations. It reopened as Trustees Theater May 9, 1998, with a performance by singer Tony Bennett.
This theater is owned/operated by Savannah College of Art and Design.
Home - About Us - Ad Info - Feedback
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service