308 East Main Street
Watertown, WI 53094
The Classic Theatre was opened at 310 Main Street by Willis Norton in 1913. It became the Bonnet Shop and the Classic moved to 308 E. Main St. and part of the building to the rear of the Bonnet Shop.
Steve Lind and family operated the Towne Cinema from November 2004 until December 2010. It was announced in May 2011 that Rosebud Entertainment LLC. would take over operations at the theater.
The theater closed on January 16, 2012, which marked the end of operations by Rosebud Entertainment LLC. It reopened February 10, 2012 under new management.
Home - About Us - Ad Info - Feedback
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service