West Orange Cinema
1575 Maguire Road
Ocoee, FL 34761
aka West Orange 5
Opened in December 1988 by Nathan & Martha Dykgraaf. It was originally called Orange Tree Cinema, and had only one screen. Four screens were added in 1990 and they sold the theater to their son-in-law and his business partner in 1994 and the theater was renamed West Orange 5.
The business partner bought the entire operation in 1995, and then sold it to his nephew and son in 1996. A sixth screen was added in late 2011 or early 2012, which likely necessitated the name change to West Orange Cinema.
Home - About Us - Ad Info - Feedback
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service