121 W Broadway Avenue
Fairfield, IA 52556
Message: 641-209-5008 more »
Opened on July 28th, 1910 as the Orpheum Theater. Its name was changed to the Co-Ed Theater in December 1940 in honor of the co-educational students at Parsons College. A 1984 remodeling increased the screen count to two.
Formerly BigTime Cinema Co-Ed II (BigTime Cinema), which closed September 2012.
Reopened in 2013 as Orpheum Theater (Modern America Cinema).
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.