122 West Main Street
Elmwood, IL 61529
Message: 309-742-4211 more »
Opened in 1913, as a vaudeville theater. Purchased in 1935 by Ed & Vivian Hahn, who ran it until 1997, when it was sold to Reynolds Theatres.
The theater was damaged by a tornado in June 2010 and re-opened in the summer of 2011.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.