Oxford Princess Theatres
10 North Beech Street
Oxford, OH 45056
Message: 513-523-FILM more »
Theater opened in 1911 as The New Oxford Theater, and then was renamed to Talawanda Theater in the 1950's.
It was renamed to the Princess in 1982, and later Great Escape Princess 4. It closed November 25, 2012 as the Princess Theater under the ownership of Regal Cinemas, which purchased the theater from Aliance Entertainment.
The theater is under new ownership and they are planning to reopen it in 2014.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.