604 Courthouse Square
Columbia, MS 39429
Message: 601-444-9232 more »
formerly Marion Twin Cinemas
Theater opened in 1936 as a single-screen theater with a balcony. It was later twinned and renamed Marion Twin Cinemas. It closed in 2010, but reopened in June 2012 under new ownership.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.