Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
223 South Jefferson
Wadena, MN 56482
Message: 218-631-1201 more »
Opened March 10th, 1914 as a single-screen theater. In 1938, an extensive remodeling project added a 200 seat balcony and the neon art deco marquee. In 1986, a video store was added to the lobby, which was closed in 1996 to expand the concession area and add a second screen. At some point, a third screen was added.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.