New 400 Theaters
6746 North Sheridan Road
Chicago, IL 60626
Message: 773-856-5980 more »
Originally built in 1912 as a vaudeville and movie house called the Regent Theater. It had one screen and could seat 725 people. In 1930 it was renamed the "400 Theater" -- a reference to a term for the top 400 people in high society.
The theater eventually changed to a twin, and then a four-screen location. It opened as "The New 400 Theaters" July 1st, 2009.
previously the Village North Theatre
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.