|Register Now | Log in|
|Home: The Marquee - Gallery of Photos for New 400 Theaters|
Remove ads with our VIP Service
Visit the Information Page for more details about this theater.
Share This Page
6746 North Sheridan Road
Chicago, IL 60626
Message: 773-856-5980 more »
Originally built in 1912 as a vaudeville and movie house called the Regent Theater. It had one screen and could seat 725 people. In 1930 it was renamed the "400 Theater" -- a reference to a term for the top 400 people in high society.
The theater eventually changed to a twin, and then a four-screen location. It opened as "The New 400 Theaters" July 1st, 2009.
previously the Village North Theatre
The BigScreen Cinema Guide Photo Gallery1 Photo in Gallery
Click on a photo below to view full-sized photos in this Photo Gallery.
The Marquee > By Region > Illinois > Cook > Chicago
The Marquee > Search > Owner/Operator > ADF Capital
Your Favorite Theaters - Nearby Theaters - By Region - Search
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2013, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.