309 Drive In Lane
R D 4 Box 340
Mount Pleasant, PA 15666
Message: 724-547-4747 more »
Opened on June 19, 1947 as the Ruthorn Drive-In. The Drive-In was renamed the Evergreen Drive-In sometime in 1949.
n 1961 the theatre was sold to the Michael's family of Pittsburgh, Pa. The Michael's family owned and operated the theatre until 1998.
In 1999 the theater was purchased by Warren Theatres. In the fall of 2001 two new screens were added and in 2002 the drive-in opened as a first run 3 screen theater.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.