News & Events
Archive - News Headlines from 2000
Some articles in this list may not be current and links may be outdated, but the headlines may make for interesting reading nonetheless.
Return to current news articles
- Milwaukee, WI: Franklin's growth, environment clash - Theater development hangs in balance -- JSOnline [12/27/2000]
- Milwaukee, WI: Owner to convert Mill Road Theaters -- JSOnline [12/12/2000]
- Milwaukee, WI: Sun is setting on area's last drive-in -- JSOnline [12/07/2000]
- Theater Owners Vote to Restrict R-Rated Trailers from Kids Films -- E! Online/Yahoo! News [11/08/2000]
- Green Bay, WI: Green Bay Film Festival opens Nov. 1 -- Green Bay Press-Gazette [10/21/2000]
- Loews Cineplex Registers Loss in Quarter -- Reuters/Yahoo! News [10/20/2000]
- General Cinema Files for Bankruptcy -- AP/Yahoo! Finance [10/11/2000]
- Milwaukee, WI: Movie chain drops 2 Mayfair screens -- JSOnline [10/09/2000]
- Milwaukee, WI: Mayfair theater operator contemplates bankruptcy -- JSOnline [09/17/2000]
- Milwaukee, WI: Skyway and Budget North Close -- JSOnline [08/31/2000]
- Milwaukee, WI: Marcus puts Skyway on the market -- JSOnline [07/12/2000]
- Milwaukee, WI: Curtain closes for the final time on Avalon Theater -- JSOnline [07/02/2000]
- Madison, WI: UltraScreen Opens June 16 At Point Cinema in Madison -- Yahoo! News [06/14/2000]
- Milwaukee, WI: Mayfair paying cost of increased patrols -- JSOnline [02/27/2000]
- Milwaukee, WI: 41 Twin could fade to black under development proposal -- JSOnline [02/23/2000]
- Madison, WI: AGT Enterprises, Inc. Acquires Hilldale Theatre [01/07/2000]
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2013, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.