|Show Your Support!|
|Terms & Conditions|
Print This Page
Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Do You Publish Advance Showtimes?
- Downloading Schedules to Handhelds/PDAs
- How Can I Print a Schedule?
- How Long Will (insert movie name) Be Playing at (insert theater name)?
- Purchasing Tickets Online
- What to do if Showtimes are Incorrect
- When are the Showtimes Updated?
- Where are My Favorite Theaters?
- Where are the Pass List Suspended Indications?
- Why Don't I See Showtimes for a Theater?
- Will (insert movie name) Be Playing at (insert theater name)?
If you cannot find your favorite theaters on movie showtimes pages, that can result from one of two conditions:
- The theater doesn't have showtimes for that movie on the date you specified
- We don't list showtimes at all for that theater
We can't control if a theater plays a particular movie; all we can do is publish the information that they send to us. Many theaters determine their showtimes for the upcoming week on Monday or Tuesday of the previous week, which means that we will receive their showtimes for those days any time between Monday and Friday morning.
We list showtimes for nearly every theater in the United States (99.1% of them at last count), so if the theater you are looking for is in the United States and its territories, we should have their showtimes unless they haven't provided them.
For more information about this, please see the following Help Documents:
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.