Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Studio Movie Grill - Chatham
Add Your Comments
- Scranton, PA: Iron Horse Movie Bistro Opening April 28, 2017 [4/25]
- Andalusia, AL: Clark Theatres - Andalusia Cinema Now Open [4/14]
- New York, NY: Quad Cinema Reopens After Renovation Project [4/14]
- Laramie, WY: Studio City UW + ARQ Opening on April 28, 2017 [4/13]
- Mobile, AL: Crescent Theater to Close [4/11]
- Dallas, OR: Motor Vu Drive-In Not Reopening for 2017 Season [4/11]
- Stanton, KY: Mountain View Drive-In Will Not Reopen for 2017 Season [4/11]
- Arlington, TX: Cinemark at Former Six Flags Mall Closes [4/10]
- Shakopee, MN: Grand Opening of Marcus Southbridge Crossing Cinema Planned for April 13, 2017 [4/8]
- Select AMC and Carmike Locations Transferred to New Vision Theatres [4/7]
The long-awaited conversion of the Chatham 14 Theaters in Chicago, Illinois into a Studio Movie Grill location has finally happened. The theater is located about ten miles south of downtown Chicago, just north of where the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-94) splits into I-57 southbound and I-94 eastbound. Moviegoers are now able to enjoy the luxury trappings of the Studio Movie Grill - Chatham, which include in-theater dining while sitting on custom-made leather seats.
Continuing a trend in the movie theater industry toward luxury experiences, especially those that combine a dinner and a movie without changing locations, the newly remodeled theater is one of 25 locations owned/operated by Studio Movie Grill. Its closest in-theater dining competition includes the Kerasotes ShowPlace ICON at Roosevelt Collection and AMC Dine-in Theatres Block 37, but those are both closer to downtown and likely will not draw from the same audiences as a result.
The renovations began shortly after the theater was purchased by the company in 2014. It remained open during the conversion. A formal grand opening has not yet happened.
To see what's playing and when, and to buy tickets online, please visit the Showtimes page for the Studio Movie Grill - Chatham!
Photo above by Studio Movie Grill.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.