Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in 3D 
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The IMAX 2D Experience 
Add Your Comments
- On Home Video: "Collateral Beauty" [2/28]
- On Home Video: "Sing" - March 21, 2017 [2/21]
- "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back" on Home Video January 31, 2017 [1/30]
- "Nocturnal Animals" Coming to Home Video February 21, 2017 [1/30]
- "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them" Coming to Home Video March 28, 2017 [1/28]
- On Home Video: "Arrival" - February 14, 2017 [1/11]
- Gift Cards Make Great Gifts! [12/23]
- On Home Video: December 6, 2016 - Jason Bourne, The Secret Life of Pets, and more [12/7]
- Read the Book Before You See "The Shack" [12/5]
- Gift Cards for Theaters and Restaurants Make Great Gifts! [12/1]
Fans of the Harry Potter movies will recognize the Harry Potter theme almost immediately. John Williams' work is echoed in the very first notes of James Newton Howard's soundtrack for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which extends the Harry Potter world of wizardry by going back into the history of witches, wizards, and muggles in America.
The soundtrack will be available for purchase on November 18th, the day of the movie's release, but you can listen to 17 of the 26 tracks here!
This YouTube playlist is a compilation of the tracks that have been released by Watertower Music, in track order. You'll have to put up with YouTube's ads, but it's the only way to get yourself ready for seeing the movie later this week!
You can pre-order the album in MP3 format from Gift Shop merchant Amazon.com, and you'll be able to download the two songs that are available now, and the remainder of the music will come as it is released.
Our recommendation is to pre-order the Deluxe Audio CD version, which will get you an MP3 version of the album as well as the two physical discs and the inserts pictured below.
The movie opens this Friday, November 18, 2016, with early shows on Thursday night. Head over to the Showtimes page for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them to see where it's playing and when near you! (Don't forget to buy your tickets in advance if you haven't already, as theaters are going to be packed for this highly anticipated movie)
Ways to Purchase
I've added purchase links below, including one for the 12" vinyl picture disc that is available now:
Please note: If you purchase through the links here, we get a small commission, which is always appreciated!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.