Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising 
Add Your Comments
- On Home Video: "Arrival" - February 14, 2017 [1/11]
- Gift Cards Make Great Gifts! [12/23]
- On Home Video: December 6, 2016 - Jason Bourne, The Secret Life of Pets, and more [12/7]
- Read the Book Before You See "The Shack" [12/5]
- Gift Cards for Theaters and Restaurants Make Great Gifts! [12/1]
- On Home Video: November 15, 2016 [11/16]
- Listen to the Soundtrack for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" [11/14]
- Buy All Four Hunger Games Movies for $24.99 - 11/7/2016 Deal of the Day [11/7]
- Get the Music of "Trolls" - Purchase the Soundtrack [11/2]
- "Underworld" and "Resident Evil: Afterlife" Coming to 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray with HDR, Atmos Soundtracks [10/17]
Seth Rogen and Zac Efron are back, and this time they're on the same side in Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, which comes out on home video tomorrow, September 20, 2016.
Now that Mac (Seth Rogen) and Kelly (Rose Byrne) have a second baby on the way, they are ready to make the final move into adulthood: the suburbs. But just as they thought they'd reclaimed the neighborhood and were safe to sell, they learn that the new occupants next door are a sorority even more out of control than Teddy (Zac Efron) and his brothers ever dreamed of being. Forced to turn to the one ex-neighbor with the skills to bring down the new Greeks, the Radners - alongside best friends Jimmy and Paula - bring in charismatic Teddy as their secret weapon. But if they think that their neighbors are going down without a fight, they have severely underestimated the power of youthful ingenuity and straight-up crazy.
The movie was released in theaters on May 20th, 2016, and it debuted at #3 on the Box Office Report, and stayed in the top ten for three weeks. Its September 20th home video release comes after 122 days, which is a little long, especially for a movie that dropped out of a majority of theaters so quickly.
For more information, including photos, videos, and links to related web sites, please see the Movie Information page for Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising.
Ways to Purchase
Below, you will find links for purchasing the movie on Blu-ray, DVD, and Amazon Instant Video. If you purchase through the links below, we get a small commission, which is always appreciated!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.