Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- "The Fifth Element" Returns to Theaters for 20th Anniversary Event with Sneak Peek of "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" [4/10]
- USA Today Shows Photos of Michael Keaton as the Villain Vulture in "Spider-Man: Homecoming" [3/27]
- How ILM Created a New King Kong [3/24]
- Free Ice Cream Cones at Select Showcase Cinemas April 4, 2017 [3/23]
- Stay for the Credits of "Kong: Skull Island" [3/10]
- Watch Family-Friendly Movies at Marcus Theatres for Just $3 During "Kids Dream" Series [2/23]
- See the First Cast Photo for "Han Solo: A Star Wars Story" [2/22]
- "First Look" Fan Event on February 28, 2017 for "Ghost in the Shell" at Select IMAX Theaters [2/16]
- Marcus Adds More Wehrenberg Locations to its Best Picture Festival [2/14]
- Watch All the Best Picture Nominees at AMC's Best Picture Showcase [1/26]
In conjunction with the upcoming release of Warcraft, an action/adventure movie based on the video game "World of Warcraft," Blizzard Entertainment and Regal Entertainment Group announced a promotion where those who buy a ticket for the movie will get a copy of the game for free:
In celebration of the film’s June 10 U.S. theatrical release, anyone who buys a ticket to see Warcraft at participating Regal Cinemas locations in the United States will receive a free digital copy of World of Warcraft®†—the acclaimed massively multiplayer online role-playing game played by millions of people worldwide.
“A whole new audience will experience the war between the Alliance and the Horde when the Warcraft movie hits theaters,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “We’re excited to give Regal moviegoers in the U.S. a chance to participate in that conflict firsthand and explore Azeroth for themselves after seeing it on the big screen.”
Additionally, players that log into the game between May 25 and August 1, 2016 will receive a free set of movie-inspired looks, including the ornate sword and shield carried by Alliance soldiers, a Horde axe, and the staff of the orc warlock Gul'dan.
According to the press release, your ticket receipt must be redeemed at a participating Regal Cinemas, United Artists, or Edwards Theatres location starting June 9, 2016, while supplies last. The digital game code expires December 31, 2016.
Warcraft opens in theaters June 10, 2016 (see showtimes and buy tickets). The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders: Orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people and their home. So begins a spectacular saga of power and sacrifice in which war has many faces, and everyone fights for something.
For more information about this promotion, please see the Read link below!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.