Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- College Road Trip 
Add Your Comments
- Check out the Trailer for "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" [5/19]
- New Photos Added for "Hot Pursuit" [5/6]
- 40 New Photos and the Latest Trailer Added for "Mad Max: Fury Road" [5/1]
- Check Out the Upcoming LEGO Movie Release Dates [4/21]
- "Pan" Moves to October 2015 [4/21]
- Watch the New Teaser Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" [4/16]
- Lots of New Videos Added for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" - Including the World Premiere on April 13, 2015 [4/14]
- Watch the New Trailer and See New Photos for "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" [3/23]
- "Selma" Being Re-Released in Theaters March 20th [3/20]
- New Photos Added for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" [3/18]
Thanks to the kind people at Walt Disney Pictures, we now have 29 new photos to share for the movie College Road Trip, starring Martin Lawrence and Raven-Symoné.
The comedy opens in theaters tomorrow, March 7, 2008. To view all the photos, visit the Photo Galleries page for College Road Trip.
Raven-Symoné is a college-bound girl who has her hopes of independence shattered when her overbearing police chief father (Martin Lawrence) insists on escorting her on a road trip to prospective universities.
To help you decide whether this movie is something that is worth your time and money (for some, Martin Lawrence's presence may make the decision easy in either direction), we have a variety of resources available.
First, we have the movie trailer on the Trailers and Videos page. When other videos are released, those will be available on this page as well.
Second, our Reviews page for the movie provides you with opinions from professional critics as well as your fellow BigScreen readers. Right now, we don't have any Reader Reviews, but that will change as people see the movie and provide their opinions. Our Featured Critic and Ebert & Roeper have not filed their reviews at this time, but the web site Metacritic has gathered reviews from 9 different sources and has given it a rating on a 1-to-100 scale (hint, it's not scoring with media critics too well).
Even though the movie is rated G by the MPAA, you may be curious as to whether it is appropriate for your family to see. To help, we provide links to three resources on the Reviews page which provide content-related reviews for movies in theaters and on DVD.
Finally, we also provide links to the movie's official web site and to the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) on the Information Page so you can check out a full list of who's in the movie and what the IMDb readers think of it.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.