Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Watch Free Kid-Friendly Movies This Summer at Allen Theatres Locations [5/27]
- Kids Summer Movies at Megaplex Theatres - 10 Movies 10 Weeks for $10 [5/27]
- Watch Family Movies for Free at These Marquee Cinemas Locations [5/27]
- Frank Theatres Announces 2016 Summer Kids Series [5/27]
- Free Kids Movies at Cobb Theatres This Summer [5/27]
- Kid-Friendly Movies at Georgia Theatre Company Locations This Summer [5/27]
- $2 Movies at Malco Theatres' Kids Summer Film Fest Benefits Children's Hospitals [5/27]
- Free Movies at Bow Tie Cinemas During Summer Kids Series 2016 [5/27]
- Harkins Theatres Offers 2016 "Summer Movie Fun" Series - 10 Movies, 10 Weeks, Less than $1 Per Movie [5/26]
- Summer Kids' Flicks at Southern Theatres Locations [5/26]
Ang Lee's rendition of the Marvel superhero "The Incredible Hulk" didn't strike a chord with audiences. Largely considered a critical failure, it's not surprising that someone else would give it another try to see what they could do with the guy in green that you wouldn't like when he's angry.
This summer, director Louis Leterrier (The Transporter, Unleashed) gets his chance, as The Incredible Hulk opens in theaters on June 13, 2008. Edward Norton gets to play Bruce Banner this time, with Liv Tyler as Betty Ross.
We don't have many details for the movie yet besides the cast list, a plot summary, and a lone photo of Edward Norton as Bruce Banner (see our Information Page for everything we have so far), but the trailer is debuting tomorrow, Wednesday March 12, on 7 TV networks simultaneously. At 9:56PM EDT/6:56PM PDT, the trailer will air on MTV, MTVU, MTV2, VH1, Spike TV, Nick at Nite, and CMT.
Following that television premiere, the trailer will be available on MTV.com for an exclusive run, and those going to theaters to see Doomsday on Friday will be able to see it up on the big screen for the first time.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.