Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Yulee, FL: Carmike Cinemas to Build 10-Screen Theater [4/22]
- Mount Lebanon, PA: Newly Renovated Carmike Galleria 6 Set to Open April 25, 2014 [4/18]
- Lansing, IL: Digiplex to Acquire Lansing Cinema 8 [4/9]
- Milwaukee, WI: Watch "The Wizard of Oz" with a Live Orchestra [4/8]
- Milwaukee, WI: New Sign Proposed for Avalon Theatre, July 2014 Opening Planned [3/31]
- Los Angeles, CA: Regency Village Theatre to Host Los Angeles Premiere of "Trancscendence" [3/26]
- Bel Air, MD: Flagship Cinemas - Churchville Sold to Digiplex [3/24]
- San Diego, CA: Digiplex Mission Valley Becomes UltraStar Location Again [3/18]
- Aurora, CO: AMC Debuts "Red Kitchen" Dining Concept at AMC Southlands 16 [3/11]
- Franklin, TN: IMAX Opens at Carmike Thoroughbred 20 [3/10]
Ang Lee's rendition of the Marvel superhero "The Incredible Hulk" didn't strike a chord with audiences. Largely considered a critical failure, it's not surprising that someone else would give it another try to see what they could do with the guy in green that you wouldn't like when he's angry.
This summer, director Louis Leterrier (The Transporter, Unleashed) gets his chance, as The Incredible Hulk opens in theaters on June 13, 2008. Edward Norton gets to play Bruce Banner this time, with Liv Tyler as Betty Ross.
We don't have many details for the movie yet besides the cast list, a plot summary, and a lone photo of Edward Norton as Bruce Banner (see our Information Page for everything we have so far), but the trailer is debuting tomorrow, Wednesday March 12, on 7 TV networks simultaneously. At 9:56PM EDT/6:56PM PDT, the trailer will air on MTV, MTVU, MTV2, VH1, Spike TV, Nick at Nite, and CMT.
Following that television premiere, the trailer will be available on MTV.com for an exclusive run, and those going to theaters to see Doomsday on Friday will be able to see it up on the big screen for the first time.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.