Remove ads with our VIP Service
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian 
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe 
Add Your Comments
- Teaser Trailer for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" Just Released [11/13]
- Watch the Trailer for "Taken 3" [9/30]
- Photos Added for "No Good Deed" [9/5]
- Final Trailer Added for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" [6/19]
- New Photos Added for "Think Like A Man Too" [6/17]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "22 Jump Street" [6/6]
- "Jupiter Ascending" Moved to February 2015, "Run All Night" Bumped [6/5]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Getting Stars [5/30]
- Mequon, WI: Photos Added for Marcus North Shore Cinemas [5/2]
- Movie Theater Photos Added - 17 Theaters in Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Wisconsin [4/24]
You can also buy tickets online for those theaters offering that service, so you can get your tickets now and avoid the lines on opening day!
There will be midnight shows that Thursday, so be sure to check out those showtimes by clicking on the tab at the top of the showtimes table for the 15th as well.
This is the second movie released in the Chronicles of Narnia series of books by C.S. Lewis. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe opened in December 2005 and went on to win an Oscar for makeup and was nominated for sound editing, sound mixing, and visual effects. According to the IMDb, its budget was $180M, it grossed over $65M its opening weekend, and garnered a total gross of almost $292M in the U.S. and almost $739M worldwide.
In Prince Caspian, the Pevensie kids return to Narnia a year later, only to find out that 1,300 years have passed in the magical land. In their absence, much has changed, and they meet the rightful heir to the throne, who has been forced into hiding because he has been marked for death by his uncle Miraz.
With the help of the kindly dwarf, a courageous talking mouse named Reepicheep, a badger named Trufflehunter and a Black Dwarf, Nikabrik, the Narnians--led by the mighty knights Peter and Caspian--embark on a remarkable journey to find Aslan, rescue Narnia from Miraz's tyrannical hold, and restore magic and glory to the land.
As far as goodies go, we have the movie trailer on the Trailers & Videos page, two photos and two movie posters on the Photo Galleries page, as well as links to the official web site and IMDb entry on the Information Page. As we get more information, we'll add it in the appropriate spots!
Click the Read link below to visit the Showtimes page for opening day for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.