Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall 
Add Your Comments
- Riverhead, NY: Movie Theater Proposed for Riverhead Plaza [4/26]
- Scranton, PA: Iron Horse Movie Bistro Opening April 28, 2017 [4/25]
- Andalusia, AL: Clark Theatres - Andalusia Cinema Now Open [4/14]
- New York, NY: Quad Cinema Reopens After Renovation Project [4/14]
- Laramie, WY: Studio City UW + ARQ Opening on April 28, 2017 [4/13]
- Mobile, AL: Crescent Theater to Close [4/11]
- Dallas, OR: Motor Vu Drive-In Not Reopening for 2017 Season [4/11]
- Stanton, KY: Mountain View Drive-In Will Not Reopen for 2017 Season [4/11]
- Arlington, TX: Cinemark at Former Six Flags Mall Closes [4/10]
- Shakopee, MN: Grand Opening of Marcus Southbridge Crossing Cinema Planned for April 13, 2017 [4/8]
Universal Pictures has announced that the World Premiere for the upcoming comedy Forgetting Sarah Marshall, starring Kristen Bell, and Jason Segel, will be held Thursday, April 10, 2008 at Mann Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California.
The press will arrive at 5:30pm, with celebrities arriving at 6:30pm, and the screening begins at 7:30pm.
Scheduled to appear at the event are director Nicholas Stoller; writer/cast member Jason Segel; cast members Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand, Bill Hader, Jack McBrayer, Maria Thayer, Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, Carla Gallo and William Baldwin; producers Judd Apatow and Shauna Robertson; and executive producers Richard Vane and Rodney Rothman. Celebrity guests will include Tom Arnold, Elizabeth Banks, Jason Bateman, Gary Cole, Bradley Cooper, Andy Dick, Seth Green, Alyson Hannigan, Neil Patrick Harris, Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Chris Kattan, David Krumholtz, Jane Lynch, Danny Masterson, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Masi Oka, Adam Scott, Dax Shepard, Brooke Shields, Cobie Smulders, and Charlyne Yi.
Opening in theaters on Friday, April 18, 2008, the movie is rated R for sexual content, language, and some graphic nudity. You can check out the Information Page for the movie for more details.
Source: Universal Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.