Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Baby Mama 
- Bow Tie Ziegfeld Theater
New York, NY
Add Your Comments
- Warren, MI: MJR Universal Grand Cinema 16 Expected to Open April 7, 2017 [3/22]
- Gibsonton, FL: Goodrich Riverview 14 GDX Now Open [3/21]
- Hilliard, OH: Movie Tavern - Mill Run Closing April 9, 2017 [3/10]
- Fernandina Beach, FL: B & B Theaters Amelia Island 7 Opens in Former Carmike Island 7 Space [3/10]
- Chicago, IL: Chatham 14 Theaters Becomes Studio Movie Grill - Chatham [3/8]
- Fallston, MD: Fallston Movies Opens March 9, 2017 [3/8]
- Omaha, NE: Dundee Theatre Staging a Comeback [3/7]
- Omaha, NE: Marcus Midtown Cinema Closing? [3/7]
- Doral, FL: Cobb CinéBistro at CityPlace Doral to Open March 17, 2017 [3/7]
- Robert Osborne, Beloved Host of Turner Classic Movies, Dies at 84 [3/6]
The press will arrive at 5:30pm, with celebrities arriving at 6:30pm, and the screening begins at 7:30pm.
Scheduled to appear at the event are writer/director Michael McCullers; cast members Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Dax Shepard, Romany Malco, Maura Tierney, Holland Taylor, Siobhan Fallon Hogan, Steve Martin and Sigourney Weaver; producers Lorne Michaels and John Goldwyn. Plus additional noted guests including Tribeca Film Festival co-founders Robert De Niro, Jane Rosenthal and Craig Hatkoff, along with Fred Armisen, Will Arnett, Peter Dinklage, Fred Durst, Judah Friedlander, Seth Green, Liya Kebede, Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg, Christine Lahti, Padma Lakshmi, Matthew Modine, Oliver Platt, Annabella Sciorra, Molly Shannon, Christopher Walken, and other celebrity guests.
Tina Fey plays a successful single businesswoman who has put her life on hold but realizes that she wants to start a family. After being unsuccessful at having a baby on her own, she enlists the help of a surrogate, confident in having everything under control.
But the executive's well-organized strategy is turned upside down when her Baby Mama shows up at her doorstep with no place to live. An unstoppable force meets an immovable object as structured Kate tries to turn vibrant Angie into the perfect expectant mom. In a comic battle of wills, they struggle their way through preparation for the baby's arrival. And in the middle of this tug-of-war, they'll discover two kinds of family: the one you're born to and the one you make.
Opening in theaters on Friday, April 25, 2008, the movie is rated PG-13 for crude and sexual humor, language and a drug reference. You can check out the Information Page for the movie for more details.
Source: Universal Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.