Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Alvin and the Chipmunks 
- Arthur and the Invisibles 
- Bee Movie 
- Charlotte's Web 
- Curious George 
- Flushed Away 
- Horton Hears a Who 
- Open Season 
- Shrek the Third 
- Surf's Up 
- The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep 
- Marcus Showtime Cinema
Add Your Comments
- Watch Free Kid-Friendly Movies This Summer at Allen Theatres Locations [5/27]
- Kids Summer Movies at Megaplex Theatres - 10 Movies 10 Weeks for $10 [5/27]
- Watch Family Movies for Free at These Marquee Cinemas Locations [5/27]
- Frank Theatres Announces 2016 Summer Kids Series [5/27]
- Free Kids Movies at Cobb Theatres This Summer [5/27]
- Kid-Friendly Movies at Georgia Theatre Company Locations This Summer [5/27]
- $2 Movies at Malco Theatres' Kids Summer Film Fest Benefits Children's Hospitals [5/27]
- Free Movies at Bow Tie Cinemas During Summer Kids Series 2016 [5/27]
- Harkins Theatres Offers 2016 "Summer Movie Fun" Series - 10 Movies, 10 Weeks, Less than $1 Per Movie [5/26]
- Summer Kids' Flicks at Southern Theatres Locations [5/26]
Showtime Cinema in Franklin, Wisconsin has announced that they will be offering family-oriented movies this summer with low-priced admission for all ages! For the fifth year, they will be showing family-friendly movie, like Alvin and the Chipmunks and Horton Hears a Who, for just 50 cents per person.
The doors open at 9:30am each Tuesday, and the show begins at 10am. Seating is limited and is on a first come, first served basis. Doors open at 9:30am. The first movie (Surf's Up) is June 17th.
You can download a printable schedule of the movies, dates, and times from the theater's Announcements page for your family bulletin board. Mark your schedules and see some movies for a great price with your family this summer!
The line-up as it currently stands (subject to change):
Source: Showtime Cinemas
Note: This information was updated and re-released to reflect Tuesday shows instead of the original Wednesday shows.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.