Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Alvin and the Chipmunks 
- Arthur and the Invisibles 
- Bee Movie 
- Charlotte's Web 
- Curious George 
- Flushed Away 
- Horton Hears a Who 
- Open Season 
- Shrek the Third 
- Surf's Up 
- The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep 
- Marcus Showtime Cinema
Add Your Comments
- Pittsburgh, PA: Cinemark North Hills and XD to Open September 19, 2014 [9/17]
- North Haven, CT: Rave Cinemas North Haven 12 to be Replaced by New 14-Screen Cinemark Theater in 2015 [9/12]
- Birmingham, MI: Palladium 12 Closed [9/9]
- Chula Vista, CA: AMC Chula Vista 10 Now Open [9/8]
- "Gone with the Wind" Returning to Theaters Ahead of Home Video Release for 75th Anniversary [9/3]
- Sunrise, FL: Frank Theatres - Sunrise 11 Closed [9/2]
- "The Maze Runner" Gets Wider with Extra Screens in "Escape" Theaters [8/29]
- Waynesville, MO: B & B Waynesville Patriot 12 & GS Opens August 29, 2014, Waynesville Cinema 8 Closed [8/28]
- Indianapolis, IN: Cinemark Washington Market 8 Closed [8/28]
- Streator, IL: Majestic Theatre Closed, Up For Sale [8/26]
Showtime Cinema in Franklin, Wisconsin has announced that they will be offering family-oriented movies this summer with low-priced admission for all ages! For the fifth year, they will be showing family-friendly movie, like Alvin and the Chipmunks and Horton Hears a Who, for just 50 cents per person.
The doors open at 9:30am each Tuesday, and the show begins at 10am. Seating is limited and is on a first come, first served basis. Doors open at 9:30am. The first movie (Surf's Up) is June 17th.
You can download a printable schedule of the movies, dates, and times from the theater's Announcements page for your family bulletin board. Mark your schedules and see some movies for a great price with your family this summer!
The line-up as it currently stands (subject to change):
Source: Showtime Cinemas
Note: This information was updated and re-released to reflect Tuesday shows instead of the original Wednesday shows.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.