Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Buy Your Tickets to "Deadpool" Now! [2/3]
- Disney Moves "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" to May 2017, Sony's "Spider-Man" and "Jumanji" Shuffle [1/20]
- Release Date for "Star Wars: Episode VIII" Pushed to December 2017 [1/20]
- New Video Provider Means Trailers for More Movies [12/16]
- Watch the Trailer for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" [12/15]
- New Photos Added for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2" [11/20]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Finding Dory" [11/10]
- Get $4 off your purchase of 2 or more tickets to "Spectre" or "The Peanuts Movie" - through 11/10/15 [11/6]
- "The Divergent Series" Changes Final Installments [9/21]
- Escanaba, MI: Photos Added for Willow Creek Cinema 8 [9/19]
The theatrical trailer is now available for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, as well as additional videos that provide some more information about the movie.
Premiering last week, the trailer shows some great scenes from the movie, including a vertical firefight between evil droids and the Jedi and their clone warriors.
Up until now, I was pretty skeptical about the prospects of an animated extension of the Star Wars universe, especially one that takes a step back to cover the events between Episodes 2 and 3 (before the rise of Darth Vader). The animated "Clone Wars" shorts that were produced a few years ago were interesting, but not all that compelling to me. Now I'm a little more interested!
Click on the Read link below and decide for yourself whether Anakin's delivery is any more wooden coming from a rendered character vs. a live actor, and if the action scenes are just as compelling when done as animation. Our Trailers and Videos page has the full assortment of available videos and we'll continue to update it when new ones become available!
If you're not up to speed on everything Star Wars, be sure to check out the Information Page for the movie, where you'll find the plot summary, voice cast listing, photos, and links to the official site and other tidbits we've found.
Something tells me that Clone Wars will do better than the most recent animated critical disappointment to hit the big screen...
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.