Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Trailer for "Terminator: Genisys" Now Available [12/4]
- Lenoir, NC: Carmike Westgate Twin [12/4]
- Trailer for "Jurassic World" Released Ahead of Schedule [11/25]
- Teaser Trailer for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" Just Released [11/13]
- Watch the Trailer for "Taken 3" [9/30]
- Photos Added for "No Good Deed" [9/5]
- Final Trailer Added for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" [6/19]
- New Photos Added for "Think Like A Man Too" [6/17]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "22 Jump Street" [6/6]
- "Jupiter Ascending" Moved to February 2015, "Run All Night" Bumped [6/5]
Madison Davenport, Abigail Breslin and Brieanne Jansen in a scene from Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. © 2008 From HBO Films/A Picturehouse release - Photographer: Cylla von Tiedemann
Click here to view a large version of this and other photos from the movie!
If you have a young girl in your house, you're probably familiar with the American Girl series of books, which has expanded into a rather large world of books, dolls, clothes, accessories, and even retail stores centering around the characters in the American Girl series.
While there have been a few American Girl made-for-TV movies, there hasn't been one produced for the big screen, until now. Oscar® nominee Abigail Breslin stars as the title character in Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, and is backed up by an impressive cast that includes fellow Oscar nominee Joan Cusack, Stanley Tucci, Julia Ormand, Chris O'Donnell, and others.
The studio has just released some photos from the movie (one of them is featured above), and I've added them to the Photo Galleries page. Most of the primary characters are featured in the photos, so you'll get a good idea of the actors playing them and the setting for the movie.
If that's not enough to whet your appetite until the movie's July 2 opening date, be sure to check out the Trailers & Videos page, where we have both trailers for the movie in standard Quicktime format, as well as Quicktime HD and iPod-compatible versions as well!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.