Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- "Avengers: Infinity War" No Longer Two Parts, Hopefully Marking the End of Two-Parters [8/1]
- Watch the Trailers and Videos from Comic-Con! [7/28]
- Watch the Newest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" [6/27]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "The Legend of Tarzan" [6/25]
- "The Fast and the Furious" Returns to Theaters for 15th Anniversary [6/10]
- Rundown of the Free/Discounted Summer Movie Programs at Theaters [5/27]
- Watch the Latest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" - Plus Photos [5/23]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Now You See Me 2" [5/20]
- Director Gareth Edwards Exits Godzilla 2 [5/14]
- Release of "The Maze Runner: The Death Cure" Likely to be Delayed by Star's Injury [5/5]
Madison Davenport, Abigail Breslin and Brieanne Jansen in a scene from Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. © 2008 From HBO Films/A Picturehouse release - Photographer: Cylla von Tiedemann
Click here to view a large version of this and other photos from the movie!
If you have a young girl in your house, you're probably familiar with the American Girl series of books, which has expanded into a rather large world of books, dolls, clothes, accessories, and even retail stores centering around the characters in the American Girl series.
While there have been a few American Girl made-for-TV movies, there hasn't been one produced for the big screen, until now. Oscar® nominee Abigail Breslin stars as the title character in Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, and is backed up by an impressive cast that includes fellow Oscar nominee Joan Cusack, Stanley Tucci, Julia Ormand, Chris O'Donnell, and others.
The studio has just released some photos from the movie (one of them is featured above), and I've added them to the Photo Galleries page. Most of the primary characters are featured in the photos, so you'll get a good idea of the actors playing them and the setting for the movie.
If that's not enough to whet your appetite until the movie's July 2 opening date, be sure to check out the Trailers & Videos page, where we have both trailers for the movie in standard Quicktime format, as well as Quicktime HD and iPod-compatible versions as well!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.