Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- The Fifth Element 
Add Your Comments
- Receive a Free $20 Shutterfly Credit with Ticket Purchase at Fandango [2/3]
- "Crimson Peak" Coming to Blu-ray February 9, 2016 with DTS:X Soundtrack [12/8]
- Get 15% off Fandango Gift Card orders of $75 this Black Friday and Cyber Monday - Ends 11/30/15 [11/27]
- Sony Pictures Announces Its First 4K Ultra HD Titles - Arriving in Early 2016 [11/11]
- Remastered "Leon: The Professional" Gets Supreme Cinema Series Treatment, Dolby Atmos Soundtrack [10/26]
- Remastered "The Fifth Element" Gets Supreme Cinema Series Treatment, Dolby Atmos Soundtrack [10/26]
- Receive a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card When You Pre-order "Jurassic World" [10/14]
- Buy "Inception" on Blu-ray for $4.66 [10/9]
- Remastered "Bram Stoker's Dracula" Gets Supreme Cinema Series Treatment, Dolby Atmos Soundtrack [10/5]
- "American Ultra" Slated for November 24, 2015 Release on Blu-ray with DTS:X Soundtrack [9/29]
For a limited time, Amazon.com is offering the PlayStation 3, their Blu-ray remote, and the Blu-ray disc of The Fifth Element for $399:
This is essentially getting you the remote and movie for free, which, if purchased separately on Amazon, would cost an additional $34.94!
The PlayStation 3 remains the only Blu-ray capable player that I can recommend to anyone. It's the only player that supports all the features that appear on Blu-ray discs, including lossless sound, Bonus View Picture-in-Picture effects, and BD-Live network features. All at a price that puts the standalone players from Sony and others to shame.
Even if you never plan on playing games, this is a good deal! We'll probably not see reasonably priced, full-featured Blu-ray players for a couple of more months, if not until the holidays.
We'll probably see more deals of this type in the future, but if you want to jump on this one, Amazon says you've got until 11:59pm PST on Monday, May 26th, 2008 to do so.
Thanks to reader Ron H. for passing this along!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.