Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Bolt in 3D 
- Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour: Digital 3D 
- Hannah Montana: The Movie 
Add Your Comments
- Grand Junction, CO: Carmike 7 Closed [6/24]
- Lake Charles, LA: Cinemark Movie Bistro Lake Charles Holds Grand Opening [6/23]
- Thousand Oaks, CA: Regal Janss Marketplace 9 Grand Opening on June 9, 2016 [6/8]
- Mooresville, IN: Showtime Cinema Announces 2016 Summer Kids' Movie Series [6/7]
- Monterey, CA: Osio Theater Now Open [5/31]
- Watch Free Movies at Flagship Cinemas During "Camp Flagship 2016" [5/31]
- Free Summer Movies at Santikos Theatres [5/31]
- Watch Free Kid-Friendly Movies This Summer at Allen Theatres Locations [5/27]
- Kids Summer Movies at Megaplex Theatres - 10 Movies 10 Weeks for $10 [5/27]
- Watch Family Movies for Free at These Marquee Cinemas Locations [5/27]
Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures announced yesterday in a press release that production has begun on The Hannah Montana Movie, starring Miley Cyrus as pop singer Hannah Montana. The movie is based on the storyline and characters from the successful TV series "Hannah Montana" about a girl living a double life as a regular girl at school and major singing sensation on tour.
The movie will be filming in and around Nashville, Tennessee, and Los Angeles, and is slated for a Spring 2009 release.
Disney and Cyrus enjoyed major success earlier this year when Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour: Digital 3D was released in select theaters around the country. The initial run of shows sold out quickly and more were added to satisfy demand. When the DVD is released in August, it's sure to be on the lists of many 'tween girls! Cyrus will also be featured in the upcoming movie Bolt in Disney Digital 3-D, which will be released in theaters in November, so she is fast becoming the new "it" girl for Disney!
To get all the details as we know them, take a look at the movie's Information Page and be sure to add it as one of your Favorite Movies!
Source: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.