Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Kung Fu Panda 
Add Your Comments
- Sacramento, CA: Century Arden 14 and XD Opens on Site of Former Century Stadium 14 [12/1]
- West Dundee, IL: Cinemark Spring Hill Mall and XD to Open December 15, 2016 [11/30]
- Chandler, AZ: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema - Chandler Opens December 2, 2016 [11/30]
- Oak Creek, WI: Marcus Value Cinema - Oak Creek Being Sold to Church [11/30]
- Warren, MI: Cinemark Warren 16 Closed and Will Become an MJR Theatres Location in 2017 [11/28]
- Daytona Beach, FL: Cobb Daytona Luxury 12 Coming in December [11/28]
- Streator, IL: Streator Eagle 6 to Open December 2, 2016 [11/28]
- Marcus Theatres to Acquire All Wehrenberg Theatres Locations [11/21]
- Grand Junction, CO: Movie Theater Opens in Former Carmike 7 Location [11/18]
- Flagstaff, AZ: Harkins Flagstaff 16 Opens, Harkins Flagstaff 11 Closes [11/18]
Cast members and filmmakers attending include Jack Black (Po), Dustin Hoffman (Shifu), Lucy Liu (Viper), Seth Rogen (Mantis), Michael Clark Duncan (Commander Vachir), James Hong (Mr. Ping), John Stevenson (Director), Mark Osborne (Director), Jon Aibel (Writer/Co-Producer), Melissa Cobb (Producer), and Kristina Reed (Associate Producer).
Other celebrities attending include Cee-Lo, Wayne Brady, Brooke Shields, Teri Hatcher, Melina Kanakaredes, Jenny McCarthy, Aly Michalka, AJ Michalka, Jay Baruchel, Andy Richter, Nathan Kress, Jerry Trainor, and others.
Press check-in is at 8:30am, celebrities begin to arrive at 9:30am, and the screening is scheduled to begin at 11am.
Enthusiastic, big and a little clumsy, Po is the biggest fan of kung fu around ... which doesn't exactly come in handy while working every day in his family's noodle shop. Unexpectedly chosen to fulfill an ancient prophecy, Po's dreams become reality when he joins the world of kung fu and studies alongside his idols, the legendary Furious Five -- Tigress, Crane, Mantis, Viper and Monkey -- under the leadership of their guru, Master Shifu.
But before they know it, the vengeful and treacherous snow leopard Tai Lung is headed their way, and it's up to Po to defend everyone from the oncoming threat. Can he turn his dreams of becoming a kung fu master into reality? Po puts his heart -- and his girth -- into the task, and the unlikely hero ultimately finds that his greatest weaknesses turn out to be his greatest strengths.
Kung Fu Panda opens in theaters on June 6th. Be sure to check out the photos that we have for the movie on the Photo Galleries page and we also have the movie trailer so you can see for yourself what a high-kicking panda can do!
Source: Dreamworks Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.