Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Regency Village Theatre
Los Angeles, CA
Add Your Comments
- Austin, TX: Bob Bullock IMAX Theatre Closed Temporarily for Digital Conversion [1/26]
- Springfield, MA: Entertainment Cinemas - Springfield Plaza Closed [1/25]
- Valley Stream, NY: Sunrise Multiplex Cinemas Closed [1/23]
- Bedford, NY: Bow Tie Bedford Playhouse Closes [1/22]
- Ellsworth, ME: Maine Coast Cinemas 2 Closed [1/22]
- Clinton, MO: B & B Theatres Takes Over Missouri Cinema 6 [1/19]
- Marcus Theatres Adding Amenities to Select Locations [1/19]
- Kelso, WA: Regal Three Rivers Mall 12 & RPX Opens While Regal Three Rivers Mall 5 and Regal Triangle Cinemas 4 Close [1/16]
- 2015 Academy Award Nominations Announced [1/15]
- Students in Select Cities Can See "Selma" Free [1/13]
The special 3D screening is part of the Festival's annual Family Day celebration. It's open to the public and will be at the Mann Village Theater on Sunday, June 29 at 3:00 p.m.
The one-day Family Day event features free movie screenings, games, booths, giveaways, live stage performances, pony rides, a petting zoo, and other activities. The Playhouse Disney Tent will host activities throughout the day, including an appearance by Playhouse Disney's Handy Manny. Additional activities and giveaways come from Fox Home Entertainment's Nim's Island, MGM Home Entertainment's Her Best Move, plus the Geffen Playhouse's "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment" activity booth.
In Journey to the Center of the Earth - 3D, a science professor (Brendan Fraser) whose somewhat radical theories have been met with skepticism from the academic community, is determined to find out what happened to his missing brother. On an expedition in Iceland with his nephew (Josh Hutcherson) and their local guide (Anita Briem), he stumbles upon a thrilling discovery that leads them deep beneath the Earth's surface into a fantastic and dangerous lost world.
You can view the movie trailer and find links to the movie's official web site and more on the Information Page for the movie. As we get more information, including photos and other videos, we'll post them on the related pages, so be sure to add the movie to your Favorite Movies list and be ready for its July 11th release!
Source: Film Independent Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.