Remove ads with our VIP Service
- WALL-E 
Add Your Comments
- 2015 Academy Award Winners [2/22]
- Vista, CA: Krikorian MetroPlex 15 at Vista Village Changes Owners, Now the Cinépolis USA - Vista [2/19]
- Pico Rivera, CA: Krikorian Pico Rivera Village Walk 15 Changes Owners, Now the Cinépolis USA - Pico Rivera [2/19]
- Los Angeles World Premiere of "Focus" on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 [2/19]
- Bloomington, IL: Carmike Ovation Cinema 10 Now Open [2/18]
- Joliet, IL: Cinemark Movies 10 Closed [2/11]
- Yulee, FL: Grand Opening for Carmike Coastal Cinemas 10 Scheduled for February 13, 2015 [2/11]
- Midlothian, VA: Carmike 10 - Richmond Reopening in March as Carmike Ovation 10 [2/11]
- Seattle, WA: Varsity Theatre Reopens February 13, 2015 [2/11]
- Canton, IL: Garden Theatre Closed [1/30]
Scheduled to attend the premiere from the movie are Jeff Garlin, Fred Willard, John Ratzenberger, Kathy Najimy, Sigourney Weaver, and Elissa Knight, and filmmakers Academy Award-winner Andrew Stanton, Jim Morris, Academy Award-winner John Lasseter, Lindsey Collins, Academy Award-winner Ben Burtt, and Thomas Newman.
Celebrity guests include Jodie Foster, David Duchovny, Jason Lee, Brad Garrett, Patricia Heaton, James Marsden, Masi Oka (“Heroes”), Michael Rapaport, David Archuleta (“American Idol”), Joely Fisher, Jane Seymour, Joey Fatone, Kristi Yamaguchi, Blair Underwood, Jordana Brewster (“The Fast and the Furious”), Terry Crews (“Everybody Hates Chris,” “Get Smart”), Steve Guttenberg, Marlee Matlin, Holly Robinson Peete, Dominic Purcell (“Prison Break”), Bill Fichtner (“Prison Break”), Mel B, Dave Winfield (former MLB player), Estelle Harris (“Seinfeld”), Harry Hamlin, Lisa Rinna, Jimmy Jean-Louis (“Heroes”), Marissa Jaret Winokur (Broadway’s “Hairspray,” “Stacked”), Pamela Adlon (“King of the Hill”), Madison Pettis (“Cory in the House”), Jason Dolley (“Cory in the House”), Chris Harrison (“The Bachelor”), Brooke Burke, Carrie Ann Inaba (“Dancing with the Stars”), Cristian de la Fuente (“Dancing with the Stars”), Mary Murphy (“So You Think You Can Dance”), Derek Hough (“Dancing with the Stars”), Mark Ballas (“Dancing with the Stars”), Jennifer Stone (“Wizards of Waverly Place”), Selena Gomez (“Wizards of Waverly Place”), and Jonathan Bennett (“Mean Girls”).
The press will arrive at 6pm and celebrities will arrive at 7pm, followed by the screening.
WALL-E is rated G and opens in theaters Friday, June 27, 2008. For more information, including a plot summary, trailers and videos, and photos from the movie, please see the Information Page for WALL-E.
Source: Walt Disney Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.