Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Buy Advance Tickets Now for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" [10/13]
- The New Blade Runner Movie Has a Title: "Blade Runner 2049" [10/6]
- Muller Family Theatres Locations Rebranded as Emagine [10/6]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "The Girl on the Train" [9/30]
- Photos and Videos Added for "Deepwater Horizon" [9/26]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Passengers" Starring Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt [9/20]
- "Avengers: Infinity War" No Longer Two Parts, Hopefully Marking the End of Two-Parters [8/1]
- Watch the Trailers and Videos from Comic-Con! [7/28]
- Watch the Newest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" [6/27]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "The Legend of Tarzan" [6/25]
Due to some changes made by the movie studio at the last minute, the information and showtimes for Journey to the Center of the Earth has gone through some changes.
Previously, there were two separate listings for the 3D and non-3D versions of the movie. That distinction was removed, and all the showtimes were consolidated under a single entry with notations on the showtimes for the 3D shows.
The example below shows the difference between the Digital 3D shows and the non-3D shows:
The first listing is in 3D Digital Cinema and the second listing is not. The two indicators are the "Digital Cinema 3D" logo in the center column and the "Digital 3D" notation in the comments under the showtimes.
If you do not see the 3D indications, you should assume that you will be seeing the movie in traditional 2D. It's up to the theaters to mark their shows correctly, and hopefully all of them will. As always, if you have any questions, or if you doubt the information as it is presented for the showtime you are interested in, you can contact the theater using the information we have on each theater's Information Page.
None of this may have affected you, but if you noticed something different from yesterday to today, this is what has changed and why.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.