Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- New Photos Added for "300: Rise of an Empire" [3/7]
- New Trailer for "Godzilla" Now Available [2/25]
- Anchorman 2 Comes Back in R-Rated Version for One Week Starting Feb 28, 2014 [2/22]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Grudge Match" [12/13]
- Teaser Trailer and Three Photos Released for "Godzilla" [12/13]
- Dozens of New Photos for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" [12/11]
- New Photos and Official Trailer Added for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" [12/5]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "American Hustle" [12/3]
- New Trailer and Photos for Martin Scorsese / Leonardo DiCaprio Movie "The Wolf of Wall Street" [12/3]
- Advance Tickets on Sale for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" [11/22]
Due to some changes made by the movie studio at the last minute, the information and showtimes for Journey to the Center of the Earth has gone through some changes.
Previously, there were two separate listings for the 3D and non-3D versions of the movie. That distinction was removed, and all the showtimes were consolidated under a single entry with notations on the showtimes for the 3D shows.
The example below shows the difference between the Digital 3D shows and the non-3D shows:
The first listing is in 3D Digital Cinema and the second listing is not. The two indicators are the "Digital Cinema 3D" logo in the center column and the "Digital 3D" notation in the comments under the showtimes.
If you do not see the 3D indications, you should assume that you will be seeing the movie in traditional 2D. It's up to the theaters to mark their shows correctly, and hopefully all of them will. As always, if you have any questions, or if you doubt the information as it is presented for the showtime you are interested in, you can contact the theater using the information we have on each theater's Information Page.
None of this may have affected you, but if you noticed something different from yesterday to today, this is what has changed and why.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.