Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- USA Today Shows Photos of Michael Keaton as the Villain Vulture in "Spider-Man: Homecoming" [3/27]
- How ILM Created a New King Kong [3/24]
- Free Ice Cream Cones at Select Showcase Cinemas April 4, 2017 [3/23]
- Stay for the Credits of "Kong: Skull Island" [3/10]
- Watch Family-Friendly Movies at Marcus Theatres for Just $3 During "Kids Dream" Series [2/23]
- See the First Cast Photo for "Han Solo: A Star Wars Story" [2/22]
- "First Look" Fan Event on February 28, 2017 for "Ghost in the Shell" at Select IMAX Theaters [2/16]
- Marcus Adds More Wehrenberg Locations to its Best Picture Festival [2/14]
- Watch All the Best Picture Nominees at AMC's Best Picture Showcase [1/26]
- See the Best Picture Nominees at Marcus Theatres' 2017 Best Picture Festival [1/26]
Several web sites are featuring interviews with the principals behind the new Batman movie The Dark Knight, and I thought it would be handy to consolidate the ones that I've found that you might be interested in reading.
Variety's Thompson on Hollywood section interviews Director Christopher Nolan in Dark Knight Review: Nolan Talks Sequel Inflation.
Comic Book Resources has two articles: The Dark Knight Strikes Again: Christian Bale and Behold the Dark Knight: Producers talk IMAX. There are also more articles on that site that you will find referenced at the bottom of those articles.
MTV features an article about Harvey Dent, District Attorney and love interest for Rachel Dawes, titled 'Dark Knight' Explores Yet Another Side Of Harvey 'Two-Face' Dent
IESB.net interviews Gary Oldman, who plays Lieutenant Gordon, in Interview: Gary Oldman Talks THE DARK KNIGHT.
The SciFi Channel's Sci Fi Wire interviews Maggie Gyllenhaal about making the role of Rachel Dawes her own in Knight's Gyllenhaal On Own. They also have a video interview of an interview with director Christopher Nolan and the cast.
Finally, FirstShowing.net interviews legendary composers Hanz Zimmer and James Newton Howard about their work on the score for the movie. The article is titled Interview: Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard on The Dark Knight's Score. Scores are rarely given their due, even though they have a tremendous impact on the movie. As a bonus, there is an embedded player where you can listen to a small portion of the score, which is due to be released in stores on July 15th.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.