Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Bad Robot Tweets IMAX Camera on Star Wars Set [7/11]
- Road and Track Spies Electric Harley Davidson on Set of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" [7/2]
- Chicago, IL: Lucas Museum of Narrative Art (LMNA) Announces Chicago Location [6/25]
- Stay for the End Credits of "22 Jump Street" [6/13]
- "Ghostbusters" 30th Anniversary Celebrated with Re-Release on Labor Day Weekend Followed by Blu-ray Release [6/6]
- USA Today Offers a Sneak Peek at "The Book of Life" [5/30]
- New Batmobile Teased by Director Zack Snyder in Twitter Post [5/12]
- One Man's Problem with Superhero Movies Hits the Nail on the Head [5/9]
- New York, NY: New York Movie Palaces Remembered in Hollywood Reporter Article [5/6]
- Cast Announced for Star Wars: Episode VII [4/29]
Several web sites are featuring interviews with the principals behind the new Batman movie The Dark Knight, and I thought it would be handy to consolidate the ones that I've found that you might be interested in reading.
Variety's Thompson on Hollywood section interviews Director Christopher Nolan in Dark Knight Review: Nolan Talks Sequel Inflation.
Comic Book Resources has two articles: The Dark Knight Strikes Again: Christian Bale and Behold the Dark Knight: Producers talk IMAX. There are also more articles on that site that you will find referenced at the bottom of those articles.
MTV features an article about Harvey Dent, District Attorney and love interest for Rachel Dawes, titled 'Dark Knight' Explores Yet Another Side Of Harvey 'Two-Face' Dent
IESB.net interviews Gary Oldman, who plays Lieutenant Gordon, in Interview: Gary Oldman Talks THE DARK KNIGHT.
The SciFi Channel's Sci Fi Wire interviews Maggie Gyllenhaal about making the role of Rachel Dawes her own in Knight's Gyllenhaal On Own. They also have a video interview of an interview with director Christopher Nolan and the cast.
Finally, FirstShowing.net interviews legendary composers Hanz Zimmer and James Newton Howard about their work on the score for the movie. The article is titled Interview: Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard on The Dark Knight's Score. Scores are rarely given their due, even though they have a tremendous impact on the movie. As a bonus, there is an embedded player where you can listen to a small portion of the score, which is due to be released in stores on July 15th.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.