Remove ads with our VIP Service
- TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX
Add Your Comments
- Buffalo, NY: North Park Theatre to Reopen March 7, 2014 [3/4]
- 2014 Academy Award Winners [3/2]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Planning June 2014 Opening [2/27]
- St. Joseph, MO: Screenland Plaza 8 Closing March 2, 2014 [2/27]
- Saint Charles, IL: Improvements Coming to Classic Cinemas Charlestowne 18 [2/26]
- Fort Collins, CO: Cinemark Coming to Foothills Mall [2/26]
- Glen Burnie, MD: UA Marley Station 8 Closed [2/26]
- Willoughby Hills, OH: Big Cinemas Phoenix Willoughby Hills Closed [2/24]
- Ridgefield, CT: Prospector Theater Offers Movies Ahead of Its Opening [2/24]
- Largo, FL: AMC Tri-City 8 Closed January 19, 2014 [2/17]
To honor the fans of the X-Files TV series (known as "X-Philes"), Twentieth Century Fox is hosting a Fan Celebration at the premiere event.
The studio is inviting X-Philes to gather in specially-built seating in front of the Hollywood landmark where they can observe the red-carpet arrivals – and participate in a special conference with the film’s stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, plus writer-producer-director Chris Carter and writer-producer Frank Spotnitz. The four filmmakers will field questions from the fans, prior to fulfilling their more traditional duties with the press. (Seating will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Special credentials will be distributed at 4:00 p.m. to the first 500 fans that arrive that day. The festivities will begin at 6:00 p.m.).
X-Philes around the globe will experience the gala event live, via a special internet site from which they can direct questions in real-time to the film’s cast and filmmakers. This worldwide community of fans will also meet over 100 of the series’ co-stars, guest stars, and behind-the-scenes personnel who have already committed to attending the Celebration. The web site in question was not mentioned, but I suggest checking out the official web site for more information.
The X-Files: I Want to Believe is rated PG-13 and opens in theaters Friday, July 25, 2008. For more information, including a plot summary, trailers and videos, and photos from the movie, please see the Information Page for The X-Files: I Want to Believe.
Source: Twentieth Century Fox Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.