Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Showcase Cinema de Lux Patriot Place
Add Your Comments
- Arlington, TX: Studio Movie Grill - Arlington Lincoln Square to Open January 19, 2017 [1/16]
- Arlington, TX: Studio Movie Grill - Arlington Lincoln Square to Offer Special-Needs Programs [1/16]
- Cedar Park, TX: AMC Taking Over Former Regal Lakeline Mall 9 [1/12]
- Austin, TX: Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive-In Planning Move to Buda [1/12]
- More IMAX Installations Coming to Regal Locations [1/11]
- Columbus, OH: Studio Movie Grill - Arena Grand Closed [1/11]
- Roseville, MN: AMC Rosedale 14 Adds Dolby Cinema [1/11]
- Monterey, CA: Cinemark Monterey Cannery Row XD Closed [1/3]
- Bloomington, MN: Theatres at Mall of America Closing December 28, 2016 [12/23]
- Austin, TX: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema - Mueller Planning for Early 2017 Opening [12/23]
The Foxboro, Massachussetts area is getting a brand new theater on Friday in the form of the Showcase Cinema de Lux Patriot Place, located at the Patriot Place shopping complex near Gillette Stadium.
The Providence Journal has a story about the amenities at the new 14-screen theater:
“The response we’re getting is ‘This is the only way to see a movie.’ It’s reinventing the movie-going experience,” Shari Redstone, president of National Amusements, said at a media preview yesterday.
Cinema de Lux has a restaurant, called Studio 3, which offers a full bar, salads, sandwiches and burgers. The theater also has a food court with Nathan’s Hot Dogs, Famiglia Pizzeria, Ben & Jerry’s, Starbucks and the usual movie theater concessions: popcorn, candy and soda.
The new theater is the latest around the country that is offering upscale amenities in exchange for higher admission prices. The upstairs section of the theater is reserved for those 21 and over and serves drinks at a bar in the lounge and offers leather-covered reclining rocking chairs with to-the-seat food and drink service. Admission to this section is extra.
Click the Read link below to view the full story on the Providence Journal's web site.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.