Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Tropic Thunder 
- Regency Village Theatre
Los Angeles, CA
Add Your Comments
- Montgomery, AL: Evans Theatres - Eastdale Mall 8 Opening August 19, 2016 [7/26]
- Middletown, PA: Council Hears Support and Ideas for the Elks Theatre [7/25]
- Palo Alto, CA: CineArts Palo Alto Square to Close in August 2016 [7/25]
- Variety: "The Divergent Series: Allegiant" to Skip Theaters, Launch as a TV Movie and Spinoff Series [7/21]
- Falmouth, ME: Flagship Premium Cinemas Now Open [7/20]
- AMC Theatres to Acquire Odeon & UCI Cinemas Group, the Largest Theater Chain in Europe [7/13]
- Westbrook, ME: Prides Corner Drive-In Not Yet Open for 2016, Future is Uncertain [7/13]
- Menomonee Falls, WI: Marcus Menomonee Falls Cinemas Getting Take Five and Zaffiro's [6/30]
- Grand Junction, CO: Carmike 7 Closed [6/24]
- Lake Charles, LA: Cinemark Movie Bistro Lake Charles Holds Grand Opening [6/23]
Attending the event are cast members and filmmakers, including Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr., Bill Hader, Danny McBride, Steve Coogan, Nick Nolte, Jay Baruchel, Brandon T Jackson, Matthew McConaughey, Justin Theroux (Co-Writer and Producer), Etan Cohen (Writer), Stuart Cornfeld (Producer), and Eric McLeod (Producer).
Celebrity guests include Jamie Foxx, Tobey McGuire, Randy Jackson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, JJ Abrams, Jon Voigt, Jason Bateman, William Shatner, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Terri Hatcher, Lisa Kudrow, Jerry Stiller, Alicia Silverstone, Chris Hemsworth, Zachary Quinto, Jay Roach, John Hamburg, Wilmer Valderrama, Brad Silberling, Amy Breneman, Nigel Lythgoe, and Christine Taylor.
Press check-in begins at 5pm, celebrity arrivals begin at 6pm, and the screening begins promptly at 7:30pm.
Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr. lead an ensemble cast about a group of self-absorbed actors who set out to make the biggest war film ever. After ballooning costs (and the out of control egos of the pampered cast) threaten to shut down the
movie, the frustrated director refuses to stop shooting, leading his cast deep into the jungles of Southeast Asia for "increased realism," where they inadvertently encounter real bad guys.
The movie opens in theaters on Wednesday, August 13th. Showtimes and advanced tickets are already available at many theaters, so be sure to check out the Showtimes Page for the details.
For more information and cool stuff, including 21 photos, trailers & videos from the movie, and links to the official web site and more, please see the Information Page for Tropic Thunder.
Source: Paramount Pictures
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.