Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Appaloosa 
Add Your Comments
- Youngstown, OH: Cinemark Movies 8 Reopens as Boardman Movies 8 [7/18]
- "The Giver: World Premiere Red Carpet Event" Coming to Select Theaters Ahead of Movie's Release [7/14]
- Lansing, MI: Lansing Mall Gains Regal Cinema, Loses Lansing Mall Cinema [7/11]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Reopening Delayed [7/11]
- Towson, MD: Cinemark Towson and XD Opens Today [7/10]
- Warner Robins, GA: GTC Parkway 6 Cinemas to Close [7/9]
- Akron, OH: Nightlight Cinema Now Open [7/2]
- Lancaster, OH: Regal River Valley Mall 10 Closed [7/1]
- Beloit, WI: Luxury 10 Cinemas Gets New Owner [6/30]
- Independence, MO: Noland Fashion Cinema Closed [6/30]
New Line Cinema has announced that a special screening of the Viggo Mortenson / Ed Harris movie Appaloosa will take place at The Academy Theatre in Beverly Hills, California on Wednesday, September 17th, 2008 (tomorrow).
Attending the event will be actors Ed Harris, Viggo Mortensen, and , Renée Zellweger, as well as Producer/Co-Writer Robert Knott, Producer Ginger Sledge, and Executive Producer Michael London.
Red carpet arrivals will begin at 6pm and the screening begins at 7pm.
Set in the Old West territory of New Mexico, “Appaloosa” revolves around a pair of hired guns (Viggo Mortensen and Ed Harris) who come to clean up a dangerous town run by a ruthless, powerful rancher (Jeremy Irons) and his band of outlaws. While boldly bringing new order to the town, the two fearless lawmen meet a provocative outsider (Renée Zellweger) whose unconventional ways threaten to destroy their decade-old bond.
The buzz surrounding this movie is pretty good, and there is already talk about Best Actor nominations for one or both of the stars.
For more information about the movie, please see the Information Page for Appaloosa. The movie opens in New York, Los Angeles, and Toronto on Friday, September 19th, and will expand on Friday, October 3rd.
Source: Warner Bros. Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.