Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua 
Add Your Comments
- Franklin, TN: IMAX Opens at Carmike Thoroughbred 20 [3/10]
- San Jose, CA: Days Are Numbered for Movies at the Dome Theaters [3/10]
- Buffalo, NY: North Park Theatre to Reopen March 7, 2014 [3/4]
- 2014 Academy Award Winners [3/2]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Planning June 2014 Opening [2/27]
- St. Joseph, MO: Screenland Plaza 8 Closing March 2, 2014 [2/27]
- Saint Charles, IL: Improvements Coming to Classic Cinemas Charlestowne 18 [2/26]
- Fort Collins, CO: Cinemark Coming to Foothills Mall [2/26]
- Glen Burnie, MD: UA Marley Station 8 Closed [2/26]
- Willoughby Hills, OH: Big Cinemas Phoenix Willoughby Hills Closed [2/24]
Walt Disney Pictures has announced that the World Premiere of the new comedy Beverly Hills Chihuahua will be held on Thursday, September 18, 2008 at the El Capitan Theatre in Beverly Hills, California.
Scheduled to attend the premiere are cast members Jamie Lee Curtis, George Lopez, Andy Garcia, Piper Perabo, Manolo Cardona, Plácido Domingo, Loretta Devine, Eddie “Piolin” Sotelo, José María Yazpik, Eugenio Derbez, Ali Hillis and canine cast Chihuahuas Angel (Chloe) and Rusco (Papi).
Celebrities will begin arriving at 6pm and the screening starts at 7pm.
In Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Chloe (voice of DREW BARRYMORE), a diamond-clad, bootie wearing Beverly Hills Chihuahua enjoys her luxurious lifestyle so much, she hardly notices Papi (voice of GEORGE LOPEZ), a hilarious Chihuahua who happens to be crazy for Chloe. But when the most pampered pooch gets lost in Mexico with only a street-wise German Shepherd (voice of ANDY GARCIA) to help her find her way home, Papi heads south of the border -- joining forces with a motley crew: three dogs (voices of PLÁCIDO DOMINGO, LUIS GUZMAN and EDDIE “PIOLIN” SOTELO), two humans (PIPER PERABO, MANOLO CARDONA), a sly rat (voice of CHEECH MARIN) and a nervous iguana (voice of PAUL RODRIGUEZ) – to rescue his true love.
Directed by Raja Gosnell from a screenplay by Analisa LaBianco and Jeff Bushell, and a story by Bushell, this live-action adventure also features actors JAMIE LEE CURTIS as Aunt Viv, JOSÉ MARÍA YAZPIK as baddie Vasquez, MAURY STERLING as Rafferty, JESÚS OCHOA as Officer Ramirez, and EUGENIO DERBEZ as the store owner. EDWARD JAMES OLMOS is the voice of the menacing Doberman El Diablo, LORETTA DEVINE is the voice of snooty Toy Poodle Delta, and MICHAEL URIE is the voice of pompous Pug Sebastian.
The movie is rated PG and opens in theaters October 3, 2008. For more information, including photos, videos, and links to the official web site, please see the Information Page for Beverly Hills Chihuahua!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.