Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- A Snapshot of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray - 80k players, 88 titles, 1 million discs sold [11/8]
- High-Def Digest Previews the Sony UBP-X1000ES Ultra HD Blu-ray Player [9/29]
- OPPO Digital Confirms Upcoming Ultra HD Blu-ray Player [9/26]
- Sony Announces 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for Spring 2017 Release [9/15]
- Yamaha Announces RX-A 60 Series AVENTAGE AV Receivers [5/17]
- Yamaha Announces RX-V 81 Series A/V Receivers, Featuring Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and 4K Ultra HD [4/6]
- Yamaha Releases DTS:X and HDMI 2.0a Firmware Updates [4/6]
- DTS:X and HDMI 2.0a Update for More Marantz Models Now Available [3/3]
- Denon Releases DTS:X and HDMI 2.0a Firmware Update for AVR-X4200W and AVR-X6200W [2/18]
- Yamaha Announces Spring 2016 Timeframe for DTS:X Firmware Updates for Select AV Receivers, AV Processor, and Sound Bars [2/17]
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Studio RTA, has recalled TV stands sold at BestBuy and other retailers.
According to the CPSC, "The stability of the stands does not meet industry standards to prevent TV tip-over, posing a risk of injury or death to consumers."
This recall involves four different TV stand models. Model numbers are printed on the packaging and instruction’s sheet.
- “E Series” Model 060331: The product consists of two glass shelves, a lower shelf made of metal, and black leg and frame components.
- “Fierro” Model 402875: This product was sold exclusively by Best Buy. The product consists of three glass shelves with black leg and frame components.
- “Madison DLP” Model 060176: The product consists of three glass shelves with dark wood grain finish frame components, black legs, and a black fiberboard back panel.
- “Madison 3000” Model 060090: The product consists of three glass shelves with dark wood grain finish frame components, black legs, and a metal mesh back panel.
These stands were sold by Best Buy (model 402875) and other retailers nationwide from May 2004 through August 2008 for between $220 and $260.
To see photos of the affected stands, and to order your repair kit, please see the Studio RTA Recall Page on their web site.
Source: CPSC Recall Notice
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.