Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- "Avengers: Infinity War" No Longer Two Parts, Hopefully Marking the End of Two-Parters [8/1]
- Watch the Trailers and Videos from Comic-Con! [7/28]
- Watch the Newest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" [6/27]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "The Legend of Tarzan" [6/25]
- "The Fast and the Furious" Returns to Theaters for 15th Anniversary [6/10]
- Rundown of the Free/Discounted Summer Movie Programs at Theaters [5/27]
- Watch the Latest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" - Plus Photos [5/23]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Now You See Me 2" [5/20]
- Director Gareth Edwards Exits Godzilla 2 [5/14]
- Release of "The Maze Runner: The Death Cure" Likely to be Delayed by Star's Injury [5/5]
Our E-Mail "BigScreen Weekly" newsletter contains a list of movies opening in the coming week, plus a summary of Journal articles and other related information from our staff. It is published each Thursday evening.
Subscribers may have noticed that they haven't received any issues since the middle of September, and I wanted to apologize for this and to let everyone know that it is back in operation. I have made a small improvement related to the Newsletter as well.
Due to a problem with the hosting provider we were using to send the newsletter, the messages were going in, but never going out to all the subscribers. After spending quite a bit of time diagnosing, troubleshooting, and asking for assistance in fixing the issue (and not getting much), I decided to move the mailing list from their server.
As a result, the newsletter will be coming from a different address, so you may need to adjust your spam filters and any auto-tagging you might be doing.
I'll be sending out a copy of this week's newsletter manually, so subscribers will be receiving theirs shortly. Thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue!
Archives Now Available
The BigScreen Weekly Newsletter has been sent out since June 2003, so that's a lot of news over the past 4.5 years! If you would like to view past issues, please see our Archive of BigScreen Weekly Newsletters.
Right now, the archive only goes back to this Spring, but as time permits (and if people express an interest via the Feedback Form, hint hint), we'll post additional back issues.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.