Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Regal Cinemas The Landing Stadium 14
Add Your Comments
- Grand Junction, CO: Carmike 7 Closed [6/24]
- Lake Charles, LA: Cinemark Movie Bistro Lake Charles Holds Grand Opening [6/23]
- Thousand Oaks, CA: Regal Janss Marketplace 9 Grand Opening on June 9, 2016 [6/8]
- Mooresville, IN: Showtime Cinema Announces 2016 Summer Kids' Movie Series [6/7]
- Monterey, CA: Osio Theater Now Open [5/31]
- Watch Free Movies at Flagship Cinemas During "Camp Flagship 2016" [5/31]
- Free Summer Movies at Santikos Theatres [5/31]
- Watch Free Kid-Friendly Movies This Summer at Allen Theatres Locations [5/27]
- Kids Summer Movies at Megaplex Theatres - 10 Movies 10 Weeks for $10 [5/27]
- Watch Family Movies for Free at These Marquee Cinemas Locations [5/27]
The Regal Cinemas The Landing Stadium 14 opened its doors on Friday in Renton, Washington.
The Renton Reporter has a story about the theater's opening and interviews local residents and the marketing manager for Regal Cinemas:
Even with few nearby businesses open, Regal Cinemas at The Landing draws crowds simply with its looks. Rising above The Landing, the Regal crown-topped spire is visible approaching the theater from Northeast Park Drive.
Encircled with neon stripes of red, blue and yellow, the building’s outside looks not like a theater but a space station.
Inside is more neon — piping around the ceiling, around words advertising concessions, games and movies. Murals color the walls. The tile floors are striped, and the carpet is a swirl of shapes. Flat screen monitors are everywhere — there’s 10 above the concession stand, showing Coke cups filling with soda, popcorn popping, pizza and hot dogs. There’s even a flat screen flashing trailers and advertisements above the bathrooms.
“It’s about entertainment,” [Regal marketing manager Robbie Arrington] says of the lobby’s decoration. “It doesn’t have to be dull. Entertainment should start when you get out of your car. All the neon, the movie paraphernalia, the posters, should get you excited.”
The theaters should get you excited, too. Regal Cinemas at The Landing has 14 of them, ranging from about 100 to 350 seats. The smaller theaters have smaller screens. But none of the screens are small.
Click the Read link below to read the full article.
Do you have any photos of this theater?
If so, please contact us via the Feedback Form and let us know -- we'd love to feature them!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.