Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Twilight 
Add Your Comments
- Check out the Trailer for "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" [5/19]
- New Photos Added for "Hot Pursuit" [5/6]
- 40 New Photos and the Latest Trailer Added for "Mad Max: Fury Road" [5/1]
- Check Out the Upcoming LEGO Movie Release Dates [4/21]
- "Pan" Moves to October 2015 [4/21]
- Watch the New Teaser Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" [4/16]
- Lots of New Videos Added for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" - Including the World Premiere on April 13, 2015 [4/14]
- Watch the New Trailer and See New Photos for "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" [3/23]
- "Selma" Being Re-Released in Theaters March 20th [3/20]
- New Photos Added for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" [3/18]
If you're planning to see Twilight this weekend, or through the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, you had better purchase your tickets ahead of time!
There is a lot of hype surrounding this movie, and tickets are selling fast!
Not only will buying your tickets in advance save you time in line, it may very well keep you from having to see Bolt or Beverly Hills Chihuahua instead. As fine as those movies might be, my guess is that the Twilight demographic is not the same as the talking dog demographic...
As if to reinforce this recommendation, our online ticketing partner, movietickets.com, issued a press release on 11/20/2008 that said that Twilight has broken into the all-time Top 10 Pre-Sale List. According to the press release, 86% of under-25 moviegoers and 81% of females plan to see the movie on its opening weekend.
"The pre-release buzz surrounding ‘Twilight’ and the subsequent record number of tickets being sold at MovieTickets.com clearly demonstrates and showcases the value and impact of online movie ticketing," said Joel Cohen, executive vice president and general manager for MovieTickets.com. "This rush of early ticket purchases, especially among the youth demographic, is evidence that we will continue to see a steady shift in consumers using the Web to purchase their movie tickets."
Buy and Print Your Tickets in Advance!
The good news is that we make it very easy for you to buy your tickets now and you can even print them ahead of time! This makes it quite easy to sail past the box office line, past the kiosks that may or may not work, and head straight for the ticket-ripper to grab your choice seats ahead of everyone else!
Just look for the yellow ticketing logo and for the links in our showtimes that indicate that tickets can be purchased online.
The first shows are tonight at Midnight and a quick check through some of the theaters here in Milwaukee show that some shows are already sold out for tonight and tomorrow night as well.
So what are you waiting for? Go get your tickets!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.