Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Yes Man 
Add Your Comments
- New Photos Added for "The Peanuts Movie" [3/5]
- The Top 10 Most Searched Actors/Actresses in 2015 So Far Are... [3/3]
- Tickets for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" Now On Sale [2/25]
- 26 New Photos Added for Will Smith's "Focus" [2/19]
- New Photos and Behind the Scenes Video for "Spectre" [2/12]
- Marvel Announces New Release Date Schedule [2/10]
- Game of Thrones Coming to IMAX Theaters [1/14]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" [1/13]
- Trailer for "Terminator: Genisys" Now Available [12/4]
- Lenoir, NC: Carmike Westgate Twin [12/4]
Warner Bros. just supplied us with 48 new photos for the upcoming Jim Carrey comedy Yes Man, which opens in theaters Friday, December 19, 2008.
(L-r) Carl (JIM CARREY) and Allison (ZOOEY DESCHANEL) attend a "Harry Potter"-themed party in Warner Bros. Pictures' and Village Roadshow's comedy "Yes Man," distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. ©2008 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Carrey stars as Carl Allen, a man who signs up for a self-help program based on one simple principle: say yes to everything...and anything. At first, unleashing the power of "yes" transforms Carl’s life in amazing and unexpected ways, but he soon discovers that opening up his life to endless possibilities can have its drawbacks.
Click the Read link below to visit the Photo Galleries page for Yes Man.
Along with the photos, we also have the movie trailer for you on the Trailers and Videos page, as well as links to the official web site for the movie and, as reviews start coming in, they'll be on the Reviews page.
Select theaters have advance showtimes already and are selling tickets online now! During the busy holiday season, the last thing you need to do is stand in line at the box office, so be sure to click on the showtime you want and buy your tickets in advance! You can print your tickets yourself and smirk at those less intelligent than you as you head for the fresh popcorn and the prime seats...
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.