Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Watchmen 
Add Your Comments
- Buy Your Tickets to "Deadpool" Now! [2/3]
- Disney Moves "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" to May 2017, Sony's "Spider-Man" and "Jumanji" Shuffle [1/20]
- Release Date for "Star Wars: Episode VIII" Pushed to December 2017 [1/20]
- New Video Provider Means Trailers for More Movies [12/16]
- Watch the Trailer for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" [12/15]
- New Photos Added for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2" [11/20]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Finding Dory" [11/10]
- Get $4 off your purchase of 2 or more tickets to "Spectre" or "The Peanuts Movie" - through 11/10/15 [11/6]
- "The Divergent Series" Changes Final Installments [9/21]
- Escanaba, MI: Photos Added for Willow Creek Cinema 8 [9/19]
If you're looking forward to the release this March of the action/adventure movie Watchmen, you'll want to check out our Trailers & Videos page, where we have an exclusive clip for the movie that was shown at the Comic-Con show!
I'm not a fan of the Watchmen franchise, so I don't have a real strong idea of the significance of all the imagery that the clip shows, but I imagine that fans will definitely appreciate seeing the 3-minute clip.
It's available for free purchase from the iTunes Store, and you can download it by visiting our Trailers & Videos page and clicking on the iTunes logo in the list of available videos!
Set in an alternate 1985 America in which costumed superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society, and the "Doomsday Clock"--which charts the tension between the United States and the Soviet Union--is permanently set at five minutes to midnight.
When one of his former colleagues is murdered, the washed-up but no less determined masked vigilante Rorschach sets out to uncover a plot to kill and discredit all past and present superheroes. As he reconnects with his former crime-fighting legion--a ragtag group of retired superheroes, only one of whom has true powers--Rorschach glimpses a wide-ranging and disturbing conspiracy with links to their shared past and catastrophic consequences for the future.
Their mission is to watch over humanity, but who is watching the watchmen?
For more information about the movie, including photos, links to the official web site, the IMDb, and more, please see the Information Page! Then, don't forget to mark it as a Favorite Movie so that you'll be the first to see when tickets go on sale.
"Watchmen" opens nationwide on March 6, 2009.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.