Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Gran Torino 
Add Your Comments
- Check out the Trailer for "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" [5/19]
- New Photos Added for "Hot Pursuit" [5/6]
- 40 New Photos and the Latest Trailer Added for "Mad Max: Fury Road" [5/1]
- Check Out the Upcoming LEGO Movie Release Dates [4/21]
- "Pan" Moves to October 2015 [4/21]
- Watch the New Teaser Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" [4/16]
- Lots of New Videos Added for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" - Including the World Premiere on April 13, 2015 [4/14]
- Watch the New Trailer and See New Photos for "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" [3/23]
- "Selma" Being Re-Released in Theaters March 20th [3/20]
- New Photos Added for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" [3/18]
Clint Eastwood is back in the directing chair for the upcoming movie Gran Torino, which opens in a limited number of theaters this weekend. Warner Bros. Pictures was kind enough to provide us with 31 new photos for the movie, which I've added to the Photo Galleries page.
Clint Eastwood stars as Walt Kowalski in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ drama "Gran Torino." Photo © 2008 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
As you can see in the caption for the photo above, Eastwood not only directs this movie, but he's the star as well. He plays a retired auto worker and Korean War veteran resents the changes happening in the world around him. His neighbors have either moved away or died, replaced by Hmong immigrants he despises. When a gang forces his shy teenaged neighbor to try to steal his car, Walt gets involved, earning the admiration of his neighbors and the enmity of the gang.
Click the Read link below to view all the photos and posters that we have for the movie, and be sure to check out the Trailers & Videos page to see the trailer. The Information Page has lots more information about the movie as well.
Select theaters have advance showtimes already and are selling tickets online now! During the busy holiday season, the last thing you need to do is stand in line at the box office, so be sure to click on the showtime you want and buy your tickets in advance. You can print your tickets at home and relax while others are still trying to get their popcorn and drinks!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.