Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Hotel for Dogs 
- Pacific Theatres at The Grove
Los Angeles, CA
Add Your Comments
- Glenview, IL: ArcLight Cinemas - Glenview Opening on April 30, 2015 [4/27]
- Culver City, CA: ArcLight Cinemas - Culver City Opening on April 30, 2015 [4/27]
- Ashburn, VA: Starplex Cinemas - Loudoun Luxury 11 Now Open [4/24]
- Dallas, TX: Cinepolis to Open Luxury Movie Theater in Victory Park [4/21]
- Lewisburg, WV: Lewisburg Cinema 8 Now Open [4/21]
- Fort Worth and Hurst, TX: Cinemark Upgrading Ridgmar 13 and North East Mall 18 Locations with Luxury Loungers [4/15]
- Chicago, IL: ArcLight Cinemas Opening in Lincoln Park in September 2015 [4/11]
- Glenview, IL: Pacific Glen Stadium 10 Closes for ArcLight Cinemas Conversion - Reopening on May 1, 2015 [4/11]
- Bangor, ME: Bangor Drive-In to Reopen After 30 Years [4/9]
- Tyler, TX: Studio Movie Grill Set to Open in April 2015 [4/3]
Cast members and filmmakers attending the premiere include Emma Roberts (Andi), Jake T. Austin (Bruce), Don Cheadle (Bernie), Lisa Kudrow (Lois Scudder), Kevin Dillon (Carl Scudder), Troy Gentile (Mark), Kyla Pratt (Heather), Johnny Simmons (Dave), Eric Edelstein (Max), Thor Freudenthal (Director), Lois Duncan (Author - book), Bob Schooley (Screenwriter), Mark McCorkle (Screenwriter), Jeff Lowell (Screenwriter), Jason Clark (Executive Producer), Ivan Reitman (Executive Producer), Tom Pollack (Executive Producer), Lauren Shuler Donner (Producer), Jack Leslie (Producer), Jonathan Gordon (Producer), and Jeffrey Clifford (Executive Producer).
Celebrities scheduled to attend include Michael Rapaport, Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer), Angus T. Jones (Two and a Half Men), Greg Grunberg (Heroes), Josh Hutcherson (Bridge to Terabithia), and Jennette McCurdy (iCarly).
Celebrities will arrive beginning at 6pm and the screening will begin at 7pm.
In Hotel for Dogs, when 16-year old Andi (Emma Roberts) and her younger brother, Bruce (Jake T. Austin) are forbidden to have a pet, Andi has to use her quick wit to help find a new home for their dog, Friday.
The resourceful kids stumble upon an abandoned hotel and using Bruce's talents as a mechanical genius, transform it into a magical dog-paradise for Friday – and eventually for all Friday's friends. When barking dogs make the neighbors suspicious, Andi and Bruce use every invention they have to avoid anyone discovering "who let the dogs in."
The movie opens on Friday, January 16, 2009, and is rated PG for brief mild thematic elements, language and some crude humor. For more information, including trailers, videos, photos, and more, please see the Information Page for Hotel for Dogs.
Source: Paramount Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.