Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- It's Complicated 
Add Your Comments
- Asheville, NC: UA Beaucatcher Cinemas 7 Closed [1/20]
- Hamilton, NJ: Grand Opening of Regal Independence Plaza 12 & RPX Scheduled for February 16, 2017 [1/18]
- Arlington, TX: Studio Movie Grill - Arlington Lincoln Square to Open January 19, 2017 [1/16]
- Arlington, TX: Studio Movie Grill - Arlington Lincoln Square to Offer Special-Needs Programs [1/16]
- Cedar Park, TX: AMC Taking Over Former Regal Lakeline Mall 9 [1/12]
- Austin, TX: Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive-In Planning Move to Buda [1/12]
- More IMAX Installations Coming to Regal Locations [1/11]
- Columbus, OH: Studio Movie Grill - Arena Grand Closed [1/11]
- Roseville, MN: AMC Rosedale 14 Adds Dolby Cinema [1/11]
- Monterey, CA: Cinemark Monterey Cannery Row XD Closed [1/3]
Universal Pictures is seeking males ages 15-19 in Chicago, Illinois and Los Angeles, California to audition for a role in an upcoming comedy starring Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin, and Steve Martin.
After a quick search, the next upcoming movie starring those three people is the Untitled Nancy Meyers Comedy, which is scheduled to open in theaters on December 25, 2009.
According to the press release, they are looking for someone for the role of Edward, an awkwardly funny, precocious 17-year-old high school junior. The actor must be available for work in New York City and Los Angeles from February until mid-June. No prior experience or preparation is necessary, but you should bring your I.D. and a recent headshot or photo.
Chicago Casting Call
Casting is being done on Saturday, January 17th, 2009 from 10:30am - 3pm at
TP&R Casting, Inc.
10 West Hubbard Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Doors open at 10am.
Los Angeles Casting Call
Sign-in from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm on Saturday, January 17th, 2009:
The Culver Studios
9336 West Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
Street parking is available. Additional parking may be found at 9099 Washington Blvd. (corner of Ince). There is a charge for parking in this structure.
Source: Universal Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.