Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Samsung Unveils First UltraHD Blu-ray Player, Fox Promises Movies [9/3]
- DTS Releases More Details About DTS:X for Home Theaters [4/9]
- Video Interview with Joe Kane on the Future of TV, Ultra HD, and more [2/5]
- DTS Reveals DTS:X Immersive Sound Technology [1/8]
- High-Def Digest Goes Hands-On with a Pioneer Dolby Atmos Sound System [9/30]
- Integra Delivers Firmware Update to Enable Dolby Atmos [9/30]
- Onkyo Delivers Firmware Update to Enable Dolby Atmos [9/30]
- Denon Announces New X-Series Network A/V Receivers, Dolby Atmos Support [7/24]
- Dolby Publishes More Information About Home Version of Dolby Atmos [6/28]
- Yamaha Elevates Premium AVENTAGE AV Receivers with Next Gen Features Including Dolby Atmos® [6/25]
The 22nd movie in the James Bond franchise, Quantum of Solace, will be arriving on DVD and Blu-ray high definition disc on March 24, 2009.
Starting shortly after Casino Royale ends, Daniel Craig returns as James Bond, betrayed by the woman he loved and determined to find those responsible for her death. His pursuit and determination lead him deeper into the criminal organization known as “Quantum” and into the company of Dominic Greene (Mathieu Amalric), an environmentalist using his wealth and power to help overthrow a government in exchange for a barren piece of desert land that will allow him to control the country’s water supply. Forced to work without the help of MI6, Bond partners with Camille (Olga Kurylenko), a young woman on her own quest for justice, and together they travel across the globe in order to stop Greene and seek retribution.
The movie opened in theaters on November 14, 2008, which means that the home video release is coming 130 days after theatrical opening. Casino Royale was released on home video on March 13, 2007, so Bond must like March!
Single-Disc DVD Special Features
- "Another Way to Die" Music Video
- Theatrical Trailers
Two-Disc Special Edition DVD Special Features
Includes all of the above single-disc content plus additional bonus features:
- "Bond on Location" 24-minute special feature
- Start of Shooting
- On Location
- Olga Kurylenko and the Boat Chase
- Director Marc Forster
- The Music
- Crew Files
Blu-ray DVD Special Features
Includes all of the above two-disc special edition content in hi-definition.
Source: MGM / Twentieth Century Fox Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.